Our next Spencer Road Neighborhood Association Meeting will be on Sunday, December 2nd at 10:00am at the Panera on South Meadow St. Come meet your neighbors and discuss topics relevant to our neighborhood.
Hello neighbors! There will be a meeting this Sunday (Oct 7th) of the Spencer Road Neighborhood Association from 10am to 11am at Panera Bread (748 S. Meadow St). Come catch up with your neighbors and talk about what matters to you in this community.
There will be a neighborhood meeting Sunday, August 26th at 10am at Panera (on South Meadow St).
- Spencer Road neighborhood clean up (which will be Saturday Sept. 8th/ rain date Sunday Sept 9th. Meet at traffic triange between the 400 and 500 block of Spencer Rd at 10am for clean up.)
- Suggestions regarding Spencer Road picnic
- Anything else that concerns the neighborhood
- Due to possible road construction on the 400 block of Spencer Road this summer, we are having a dish to pass picnic instead of block party.
- The picnic is scheduled for August 12th from 2-4 PM at lower Buttermilk Falls State Park.
- Rain date Sunday August 19th, 2-4 pm.
- Families should bring a dish to pass, own table service, and non alcohol beverages. What you bring in must be taken back out of the park with you.
- We will have a final planning meet for the picnic on Sunday July 15th at Panera Bakery at 10 AM.
Fall Road Clean-Up:
- The fall road clean-up is scheduled for Saturday September 8th at 10AM.
- The rain date is Sunday September 9th, also at 10AM.
- The meeting location for the clean-up will be at the intersection of South Meadow St Ext and Spencer Road (where the 400 and the 500 blocks of Spencer Road meet).
All are welcome to our neighborhood meeting, 10:00am Sunday 4/8 at Panera on South Meadow St. We will continue planning for the cleanup and block party that are happening this spring and summer.
Please join your neighborhood association Sunday, March 11th at 10:00am at the Panera on Route 13.
We will be planning our annual block party, so bring your ideas!
Please join us for our next meeting on Sunday, 11/19 at 10:00am at Panera’s on Rt. 13. We will be discussing what to ask for in the Sustainable Tompkins mini-grant for 2018 and would love to get as much input as possible.